HIKING MERINO WOOL SOCKS, ANTI BLISTER
Fine merino wool has an excellent insulating function, it does not irritate the skin, transports moisture, it is antistatic and odour-neutral. For this reason, cold and wet days will no longer be a problem for your long walks. These formidable trekking socks that wrap around the foot, keeping it warm without sweating, are designed for long hikes while protecting your feet from the cold outdoor temperatures. They have a shock- and blister-preventing cushioned insole that covers everything from the toe to the heel for a more cushioned fit, thus reducing the risk of blisters. The shock-absorbing heel is reinforced and its positioning is marked so that the sock stays in place. The extreme softness and elasticity of the performance non-slip cuff keeps the socks in place without squeezing the ankle and thus restricting blood circulation. They are equipped with two micro-mesh ventilation strips designed to keep the foot from sweating, keeping it dry during sporting activity, and also preventing unpleasant odours. Socks with an ergonomic design: two small recognition lines allow the sock to be adapted to the right foot (R) and left foot (L). Soft, warm and breathable socks... Dominate the road step by step!
- Merino wool:
- > Natural fibre
- > UV protection
- > Thermal insulation
- > Antibacterial
- > Lustrous
- > Resistant
- > Light and delicate fibre
- Breathable fabric
- Elastic fabric
- Light and soft fabric
- Ribbed knit
- Shock- and blister-proof padded insole
- Reinforced impact resistant heel
- Performing non-slip cuff
- Merino wool:
- MADE OF NATURAL FIBERS - MERINO WOOL: Natural anti-microbial fibre, it has a self-cleaning function which repeals bacteria and odour; it is a porous fibre which absorbs moisture and sweat and transports them away from skin in form of vapour, keeping therefore feet dry; very soft and fine, diameter of 21.5 µm. Thanks to its natural crimps, it restrains body heat in cold period, becoming a thermo insulator, while it keeps them dry and fresh in summer.
- UV RAYS PROTECTION: Fabric which protect your skin against the sun by blocking UV rays.
- THERMO INSULATOR: Natural thermo insulator, keeps feet dry, warm in winter and fresh in summer.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: It is knittes area made to help ventilation, to keep you warm, dry and more comfortable.
- ELASTIC FABRIC: It is a key feature in clothing to hold the garment in the right position, create a finished edge and ensure the aesthetic effects desired.
- PERFORMANCE NON-SLIP CUFF: Comfortable ribbed hem that holds the socks in place without squeezing or leaving annoying marks.
- SHOCK- AND BLISTER-PREVENTING CUSHIONED INSOLE: Cushioned sole, heel and toe for a soft and stable foot hold guaranteeing optimum performance during sporting activities preventing chafing that generates annoying blisters.
- ANTI-IMPACT REINFORCED HEEL: Reduces and dampens vibrations, protecting the Achilles’s heel and malleolus from impacts.
- REINFORCED IMPACT-RESISTANT TOE: Reinforced area to protect fingers from impact, ensuring comfort and softness
- VENTILATION AREA: Micro mesh area designed to promote ventilation by keeping the foot cool and dry during sport activities.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ergonomic socks, designed to perfectly fit the (R) Right and (L) Left foot ensuring maximum comfort during sports activities
- ELASTICISED ARCH SUPPORT: Elasticised arch support that provides stability, balance and support to the foot, reducing stress and giving greater traction within the shoe during movement.
29% Merino Wool 29% Acrylic 23% Polyester 17% Polyamide 2% Elastane
Machine wash with cold water
Maximum temperature 30°
Wash with similar colors
Do not dry clean
Recommended using a washing bag
Do not use bleach
Do not use tumble dry
Do not iron
Elasticised arch support
Performance non-slip cuff
Shock- and blister-preventing cushioned insole
Find your next product
10% off on your first order!
Sign up and stay tuned. Subscribe to our newsletter to get exclusive content, discounts and more!